7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Joy...again. Our granddaughters number 1, and today with my first Sammamish River Trail walk and bike ride in 7 months. My "Map my Walk" app tells me I walked and rode a total of 3.62 miles in 56 minutes. The walk from our new apt a little bit north of the downtown area of Bothell to the storage locker we rented took the bulk of that time. I crossed the street in front of the Storage place and rode my trusty Schwinn bike back along the river. It felt like I was flying. I repeat - Joy... I took my first photos since we returned, only two quick ones with my cell phone because I was timing my walk/ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment