7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

I like doing Loop walks, walks where I don't double back and walk along the same route. Yesterday morning, I started out at the former Wayne golf course parking lot and walked on the Burke Gilma Trail through the pedestrian/bike tunnel and over the river bridge leading to Blyth Park (going straight). There, I walked down a wood terraced path to a riverside bench, where I ate a Larabar and drank some coffee.

Walking through Blyth Park, I came out on the part of the golf course that was on the East side of  96th Ave NE. A very cool path used to go under 96th bridge to the other part of Wayne, what the golfers used back then (?), but it was blocked off a few years ago. The photo with the tree and shade covered path is where you walk back up to the 96th Ave and then walk back along the road to the parking lot. The last shot is looking West over the main former golf course, what my wife and I refer to as our "meadow" walk...
ps - I used my old iPhone SE today.











No comments:

Post a Comment