7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, June 5, 2022

I haven't read the newspaper in 7 months, and I haven't watched the TV news, etc. I'm back in the States, the morning of day 3, and I'm doing my computer routine right now, the one I started in Cebu. I hooked up our new DIY T-Mobile internet last night, and I like it! My routine is to watch the tickertape kind of news thing with the MS Edge browser, 5 minutes of often heart breaking, scary and depressing information. And just like TV News programs, the "feel good" story at the end :) Next, I switch to my Chrome and/or Opera browsers to peruse my emails before going to FB and online photography stuff. With FB, by the way, I'm continuing to focus on arts and crafts, and photography. That change, backing off from reading so much "news", has eliminated a lot of the negative things for me about FB. Have a good day...



No comments:

Post a Comment