7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, June 24, 2022

:) my MapMyWalk app says I walked 16.95 miles today. I forgot to turn it off after I returned to my car. Up until our departure for Cebu in Nov, we lived right across the street from the Landing Park where that foot bridge is located. I wanted to get on the trail right away instead of using 15-20 minutes walking from out new apt.

It feels So good to be getting up earlier, between 4:30 and 5 today, drinking some coffee, doing my computer routine , and heading out to walk. I was on the trail by 7am. Joy... I still haven't pulled out my Canon, and these shots were taken with the Samsung phone I bought in Cebu. Not bad, but not an SLR...







No comments:

Post a Comment