7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 22, 2022

6 years ago today, 22Jul2016...Time flies. The Alpine Wilderness area is beautiful, but the hiking was difficult at times, mostly due to the rocky and tree root trail conditions; weather and water runoff stuff I guess. I remember wondering how many sprained ankles have happened here? At the same time, I loved the challenge. Sitting at our campsite at Trout Lake after we came back down from Copper Lake was wonderful. The next to last photo is where the trail was large boulders that crossed a creek leading out to Copper Lake.







No comments:

Post a Comment