7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

This photo was taken by my brother Pat, of "Easy Does It", from when I lived on Lopez Island. Karin, the "Goat Lady", lived in a small cabin in the woods behind me, and I let her keep her goats in a small fenced-in pasture I had in exchange for goats milk. "Easy Does It" was the Head goat, and you always had to lock him in to a feeding thing before the other goats because he would be butting them and getting in your way if you didn't let him eat first!

The last I heard about Karin, a few years after I left Lopez, was that she was riding a horse in Canada, headed North...



No comments:

Post a Comment