7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

We visited the Solea Resort on Mactan Island before we went to Tambuli at the end of May. Tambuli is still my favorite, but I did like the grove of coconut/palm trees out by Solea's beachfront area. Still not sure of the difference, but Google tells me that "Coconut trees are a type of palm trees that have many similarities, but not all palm trees produce coconuts. The main difference is in the leaves. Palm trees have fan-shaped leaves while coconut trees have wide leaves. In addition, coconut trees produce coconuts while palm trees produce palm oil." So, what are these?










No comments:

Post a Comment