7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, July 4, 2022

Charles Reinholz shared a memory.

8h 
Shared with Your friends
Friends
This is a good choice for my morning's FB post, from last year on the 4th of July. My "dead end" walk is one of my favorite walks. I was out at 6:30 am today, and the temperature was 52 degrees. Two things I am excited about are the twins walking in Bothell's 4th of July Childrens Parade, and the Veterans Car Show at the Pop Keeney Stadium.
July 4, 2021 
Shared with Your friends
Friends
I Needed to get out and go on a photo walk yesterday morning, so I walked across the street to what I call my Dead End walk. The path goes w/sw along the river and around the bend beyond the Landing Park, where you reach a sign that says "Private Property". A Condo complex resides there. I have a few photos here, some looking through the trees, of the other side of the river. Most people walk through the Landing Park and cross over new foot and bike bridge at the East end. Fr…
See more
Good King John Reinholz and Dan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment