7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, July 2, 2022

I just returned from a "brothers walk", one of my favorite things to do when I'm back home here in the US. My brother Mike and I walked a loop walk from Blyth Pk where we crossed the meadow between the two parts of the Wayne Park that Inday and I walked yesterday, and back through the tunnel to Blyth. We were so busy enjoying catching up on things while we walked that I didn't even think about picture taking. We went to Alexa's for breakfast, and Mike took this photo near Aleza's restaurant. Inday and I were amazed to see chairs lining Bothell Way NE Yesterday, 3 days before the parade! Wow...



No comments:

Post a Comment