7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

We drove up to Charlie's Cup on the Transcentral Highway going NW out of Cebu, "a roadside cafe along the cliffs of Balamban". The best Churros in Cebu someone told us. When we were eating and enjoying the view, I pointed out a lake on the distant horizon, and a little later someone said "let's go to Lakeview". I followed my sister-in-law out of Charlie's Cup, and I turned left to where our car was parked. I said "the car's down here" as she continued walking up the hill. What? The "Lakeview" Le Jardin Cafe and Restaurant was right next door. The many gardens, greenery and flowers were magnificent, but I got distracted before we even reached them. Wonderfully crafted mosaics and the rock pathways and terraces were everywhere...








No comments:

Post a Comment