7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 4, 2020

I decided to take my bike this morning instead of driving to Woodinville. My first foray into a hardware store in months, McLendons. The first time we drove over that way after moving here, we got all confused by the West of 405 and East of 405 thing. All kinds of stops and turns and waiting for lights. I googled McLendons Hardware today, and my map thing said 18 minutes by Bicycle. Much of the ride was along the same route I took on Wednesday along the Sammamish, very nice. And the only regular car traveled streets and crosswalks I had to deal with were a block and a half from McLendons. Score!




No comments:

Post a Comment