7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

So nice!! Taking a break while on a late Spring early Summer bike ride. One of the attractions of the Bothell Shag when we moved here was the Bike Room. It took them a year to get it set up and the door keyed, and I finally got to use it for the first time today. Until now, I’ve been keeping my bike in storage, or on the back of our car, or in our Apt. Today I rode out towards Woodinville again, with a short detour over to the UW Bothell campus area. There's a wood walkway leading out to a little wetlands park. I love our Northwest greens, but I’m also excited about the tropical greens of Cebu. Hopefully in the not too distant future. And the turquoise blues when we go snorkeling or island hopping... Like so many things now, that's going to be post Covid-19?
ps - I like the contrasts between the large concrete columns of the freeways above, and the meandering bike and walking paths below. Of course, there are also long stretches without the concrete and noise...












No comments:

Post a Comment