7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, June 8, 2020

When I was walking over the regular bridge from downtown Bothell yesterday towards the Burke Gilman Trail, I was shooting photos with my little Canon PowerShot. (I usually just go over the little footbridge across the street, the one that goes over the Sammamish River.) I was thinking "I wonder how Vivid these shots will be, compared to the photos I've been getting with my iPhone". Hark and herald, a few minutes later, my Canon told me that my battery needed to be recharged. Therefore, I decided to edit and compare several shots. The only did was a little cropping. The subject matter is different because I just switched cameras when my Canon's battery gave out, and the Canon is the first one in each seat of two photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment