7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I went for a walk in Tukwila last Thursday morning, my first walk there in over a year. My go-to walk, when we lived there, was to start at the Tukwila Community Center, walk over the bridge crossing the Green River, and down around the curve past BECU. The bridge photo here is another bridge, the one further south, around the bend from BECU. The tall pole on the far right side of the second photo was where a pair of fish hawks nested each year. It was wonderful watching for their new hatchling? peeking out of the nest over time, exercising and flapping it's wings, and finally flying off. I have photos over the years in my blog, of the parents taking turns caring for their baby...
















No comments:

Post a Comment