7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, June 6, 2020

I stopped at the Jack Block Park last Tuesday, halfway between the West Seattle Freeway and Duwamish Head, when I was doing my West Seattle Goodbye (re - my June 2 post). Jack Block has a kind of meandering series of stairways and pedestrian bridges leading out to a nice viewpoint of the Seattle skyline across Puget Sound. Looking North, Duwamish Head was on my left (continuing around the bend you are headed towards Alki Point - there's a scene in Sleepless In Seattle from Alki), and the tip of Magnolia was on my right. I should have switched from my telephoto lens to my regular lens, but I was lazy. I had planned on going out to Alki Point but I ran out of time.














No comments:

Post a Comment