7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

I had a very nice bike ride with brother Pat this morning: we rendezvoused at the Light Rail Station at UW, and rode North along the Burke Gilman trail to Matthews Park on Lk Washington. Nice ride. We stopped and had some Jamba Juice at University Village on the way back. I only took three photos. The Pano shot was from Matthews park. The other two shots were 1. the bench by Drumheller Fountain on campus, where I ate a croissant while waiting for Pat's train, and 2. the view I had looking North from there. The distant gray building in the center is Suzallo Library where I worked for several years a Long time ago. A beautiful day in the NW...








No comments:

Post a Comment