7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

One of the best times to walk is after some rainfall in the morning. I walked the opposite direction on the boardwalk yesterday. 10-15 years ago, I liked to walk what I called "loop" walks, sometimes lasting a few hours, where I wouldn't pass by the same things twice. I realized over time that turning around and going in the opposite direction was an entirely different walk/perspective. This first photo today shows me coming out to the main path where I entered in my last boardwalk post.

















No comments:

Post a Comment