7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, June 5, 2020

I rode my bike ride south along the Sammamish River Trail this morning, down through Blyth Park, and then I looped around and headed back north on 96th Ave NE. I rejoined the trail by Bothell Way. Before heading back North, I stopped on 96th and looked back through the park. The first photo is from the small bridge where I crossed back over the river on 96th, and the park is on the right. I sometimes walk along the timberline on the West side. Going South, it comes out between some hedges on NE 162nd. Looking across the park, you can see part of that path in the last photo.
















No comments:

Post a Comment