7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, December 1, 2023

I finally got out my Canon yesterday, just in time for the lighting ceremony of this year's "Christmas Tree of Hope". This was my first time to experience this. I posted in an earlier post that the tree in 2021 (when we were here last time) was destroyed by Typhoon Odette. This year's tree is wonderful. It's different every year, and the fireworks were exciting! Some fireworks were set off across the street from us before the official lighting happened. https://cebuinsights.com/events/christmas/fuente-osmena-circle-tree-of-hope/

No comments:

Post a Comment