7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

"I think I'll give up living, and go shopping" :) I'll find and share a video of BB King's full song another time, but I wanted to share this clip from one of his later concerts. I saw him perform at a rock festival somewhere in Illinois or Indiana when I was on a road trip back in the 70s. I thought about those lyrics when we were shopping at our local Mr DIY store yesterday. It's a home improvement retailer with more than 1,500 stores across Southeast Asia, including the Philippines. I love that store! All kinds of things we could use, mostly good quality, and excellent prices. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9vcEThQ1-I

No comments:

Post a Comment