7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Since I'm not very good at organizing my photos, etc, they're often lost in cyberspace or wherever. This image popped up in my FB Memories folder this morning. It's a photo I took of our Mt Rainier from somewhere in south Seattle, with some editing. I clicked the link I had attached in the post, and Voila! another trip down nostalgia lane...it's from an earlier blog of mine: http://crlazlo3.blogspot.com/ The first post is dated Thursday, May 15, 2014, and it's a building facade in Renton WA, plus a montage of the staircase in the "Eagles Landing" park near Burien WA on Puget Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment