7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, December 1, 2023

We brothers would go visit our Mom at the Senior living place she lived the last 10? years of her life. It was nice, a Catholic church facility, and she actually was an employee there for a number of years when she was in her 50s? FB Memories: On this day,8 years ago, 1Dec2015 "Visited Mom today. She said "It's so nice to have my children visit me. Some residents only get visitors on holidays..." I told her she's lucky because she had 8 children. "8 children!? (pause) Really!?"she said. "Yes, I'm the oldest, and then there's..." We went down the list. Several times. 🙂" ps - depending on schedules, it would be different combinations of bros and bro-in-law Bob. This one is me and Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment