7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

I walked over to the pedestrian overpass nearby yesterday. It's not far from the Fuente Osmena Circle where this year's Big Xmas tree is located, and I wanted to get a shot of the tree during the daytime. They call the overpasses here "flyovers". I'm posting three shots of the tree today, and one shot from the lighting ceremony we attended the other night. The building in the background left is "the building that never got finished". They ran out of money way back when, and it's just sitting there, frozen in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment