7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Disappointment to Satisfaction. I knew I should have stopped at 6:15 this morning when I was driving by some train boxcars along Airport Way. There was some really cool tagger art that I wanted to photograph. They were moved before I rode my bike back down there around 7:30. Oh well. I did get in a nice 12 mile bike ride around the perimeter of Boeing Field, AND I Re-discovered this little house in Georgetown belonging to a Collector of things.















It's a feast for the eyes, and when I go by there every year or two, it always surprises me. This time I had my camera, and I took some photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment