7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 29, 2016

I haven't been comfortable with the increasing partisan yelling and screaming lately. I decided to back off a little in my FB posts last week after I witnessed an argument between a Trump lover and a Hillary lover in the waiting line at Costco. Give me a break. Lighten up! Enjoy the show. Keeping that in mind, and since hardly anyone reads this blog of mine anyway, I'm posting some of the cartoonist Trudeau's ticker tape thing on his website today:
http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/

....Sen. Bernie Sanders on Trump: "Bombast, fear-mongering, name-calling and divisiveness."....'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter Tony Schwartz: "My two-year-old grandson has a longer attention span than Donald Trump...I do regret writing the book."....Sen. Al Franken: "I got my doctorate in megalomania studies from Trump University."....GOP consultant Mike Murphy on Trump: "It's like being Charlie Manson's foxtrot instructor. You go out there, you teach him a few moves, and you think, 'Hey, look at that, he can learn the foxtrot.' And the next thing you know, he's trying to put a pen in your eye, because he's Charlie Manson."....Gov. Mike Pence on Clinton: "America's Secretary of the Status Quo."....Matt Taibbi on Pence: "Redefines boring. He makes Al Gore seem like the Wu-Tang Clan."....Reince Priebus on Clinton: "She reads ethics codes as carefully as Americans read their junk mail."....Sen. Ted Cruz on Clinton: "Believes that government should make virtually every choice in your life."....WI Gov. Scott Walker on Clinton: "If she were any more on the inside, she'd be in prison."....Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn on Clinton: "Lock her up."....FL attorney general Pam Biondi on Clinton: "Lock her up."....Rush Limbaugh on first night of the DNC: "It was delusional and deranged. A lot of it was unhinged...We got speaker after speaker, picture after picture ultimately of doom and gloom, of misery and suffering."....

No comments:

Post a Comment