7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Two posts I made to my FB page this morning:

Hey! out there in cyberspace? I'm going for a walk. This is feeling too speedy for me...

Time out (from "politics", not FB). It's not fun anymore, especially after that spectacle in Cleveland last week. I love history, and with the speed of technology today, we're witnessing history unfold minute by minute. I just changed my car radio from NPR to the local Classical station here in Seattle. "Mata ne", as they say in Japan (from my year there in the early 80s). See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment