7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Forgive me my body. It's 7:50am and I'm sitting in a McDonalds, eating an egg McMuffin thing with my coffee. Actually, it's an "Egg White Delight", which is a little better I guess? Some fruit when I get home. Getting up as early as I do sometimes, when I leave for my walk later like I did today, I forget that I had very little to eat. I had 2 slices of toast and a cup of coffee around 4:30 this morning. I'll post my Walk later, which included a 3 mile walk over to the Rainier Beach LRT station on MLK Way, and an LRT ride back to the Tukwila Station close to this McDonalds. Next is a 25 minute walk back down to our house, and then another 10 minute walk to where I parked the car by the Green River.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I made a pit stop at home, and I decided to ride my bike back to the car. This is my version of a Triathlon I guess, a Walk-LRT ride (2 bucks for an "old person" Day Pass)-Walk-Bike Ride.
Life is good.

A few photos from along Martin Luther King Way:




No comments:

Post a Comment