7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 29, 2016

I really like my mapmywalk/ride app, not so much for the showing off look-at-what-I-did, but for looking at and playing with the maps, etc, when I go to their site online after my ride. If you don't Pause the App, and allow it to keep running, you can zoom in on the map during your stops and see all of these little squiggles and meanderings. My first NON-"Pause" was when  someone from the Prosecutor's Office called me about the hit and run episode I mentioned in my post this morning. Coincidence? or Karma? The second squiggle zoom was during my shopping stop at REI to get a WA Parks Discovery Pass. I wandered all around looking at their bicycle stuff because I'm seriously thinking the STP next year. Anyway, I sure do wander around a lot when I'm on the phone and/or shopping.



Another fun thing is you can see your speeds, times, etc., and there's a graph showing all your elevation changes (oh, that's where my thighs were hurting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment