7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

my posts to FB this morning:

I'm thinking about attending my old High School's Reunion this week, and I'm thinking about bicycling to it. My brother-in-law, a fellow Alumnus from 5 years later or so, told me I'll probably be "the only one riding a bicycle. Most of them will be using walkers". :)

I've always loved my morning ritual of reading the newspaper, a Real newspaper made out of real paper and folded over in my hands..., and a cup of good, strong coffee. Life is good.

http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/strip/set/92

No comments:

Post a Comment