7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I've decided to post to FB, and my Blog here at the same time. FB has been getting most of my attention lately, and I forget about my Meanderings. There are a few Followers of my blog out there who are NOT FB participants. Actually, I don't blame them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm behind in my editing, so I decided to do a combo today. A few photos from our Copper Lake Hike and a few from the Car Show a few weeks back. A little mix n match. Lines, colors and shapes...and a little playing around with Lake "kaleidoscope" reflections. A "ps" for Blog followers, I'll be posting some photos from a back packing trip (my first in 35+ years!) I took the past weekend to the Alpines Wilderness area.







No comments:

Post a Comment